Select an Area
Search Raleigh, NC Homes for Sale by Price
Raleigh Area Information
Raleigh and North Raleigh real estate offerings are considered some of the best. Excellent employment opportunities, wonderful Wake County Public schools, numerous parks, fantastic dining, shopping and close proximity to the Research Triangle Park make it a wonderful place to live. At The Jim Allen Group our primarily focus is on Raleigh, North Raleigh, Wake Forest, Youngsville and Creedmoor Real Estate however, we had new home communities is Franklinton, Zebulon, Mebane and Wendell. Let us provide you with the information needed to select the perfect community for you.
Raleigh is the capitol of the state of North Carolina, as well as the seat of government for Wake County. Raleigh is the anchor city of the Research Triangle region, along Durham, Cary and Chapel Hill. Raleigh is dubbed "The City of Oaks" Raleigh's urbanity is on display in the exhibits at the North Carolina Museum of Art for its many oak trees. Raleigh, for most of its history, was a sleepy Southern town.
That diverse composition of people, that love of freedom, that gritty work ethic, that esteem for education and that common sense approach to economic development combined to create the robust environment in which North Carolina's capital city today thrives.
Raleigh Land Fact:
- City of Raleigh: 144.24 square miles / 92,311.41 square acres
- Raleigh Planning Jurisdiction: 183.84 square miles / 117,658.07 square acres
Raleigh Geographic Characteristics:
- Elevation: 434 feet / 132 meters above sea level
- Average annual high temperature: 70.7 F / 21.5 C
- Average annual low temperature: 49.9 F / 9.9 C
- Average annual precipitation: 44.19 inches / 112 centimeters
- Average annual snowfall: 4.5 inches / 11.43 centimeters
- 9,477 acres of parks and greenways
- 69.5 miles of dedicated public greenways
Raleigh Population Statistics:
- City of Raleigh: 403,892 people (April 2010 Census Count)
- Wake County: 900,993 people (April 2010 Census Count)
- North Carolina: 9,535,483 people (April 2010 Census Count)
In Raleigh, recreational opportunities are abound. With more than 200 parks, 7000 acres of open space and 63 miles of greenways, there are hundreds of ways to get out and enjoy nature. In addition to the parks and greenways, there are dozens of golf courses, many lakes, bike trails and so much more to offer.
The Time is Now to Purchase Great Raleigh Real Estate
Jim Allen and the team of expert realtors at The Jim Allen Group are waiting to help you through the entire home buying process. They will help you find the perfect neighborhood and home for you. The team has over 300 years of combined experience to put to work for you! With so many fantastic Raleigh real estate and North Raleigh real estate offerings, you are sure to find exactly what you have always dreamed of. Contact Jim Allen today to get started.