Creative New Construction Tips for The Master Bath
When you’re designing your very own Triangle new construction home, you have a lot of leeway to create a home that is perfect for your everyday needs.
And there are plenty of local Triangle builders who are happy to help you build the home of your dreams, including:
Triangle new home builders like these have done work in several popular Raleigh area residential communities, including:
But before you start working on designing your perfect Raleigh, Durham, Wake Forest or Chapel Hill home, I recommend you first educate yourself on some of the latest trends in home building.
These unique additions to your household are designed to make your life easier and more luxurious.
Let’s consider the bathroom of your new Triangle home. Lately, new home builders have been exploring ways to revamp the traditional bathroom.
Here are some of these recent trends, which you may consider adding in your own new construction home:
- Plenty of storage for linen and bath essentials
- Hide the plumbing
- Sensor light in water closet
- Outlets inside vanity cabinets (upper and lower)
- Heated floors and towels racks
- Unique flooring options such as cork or travertine tiles
- Shower solutions – a wide array of options available such as rain showers, body sprays and high end shower systems
Building a New Construction Home on the Triangle Area Real Estate Market
When you do, we’ll offer our expert Raleigh area real estate advice as well as provide you with numerous resources that will allow you to build your Dream Home!