Do I Really Need A Realtor?
“Ok Jim, do I really need a real estate agent to help me buy a my home in the Triangle? I’ve bought and sold numerous properties all over the country and I feel I can do this in my sleep!” Great question! Because you have bought and sold numerous homes, experience has probably taught you transactions can go awry if not managed properly. While most real estate transactions close without incident, why not have the assurance of a Realtor partner who will be there to assist you from offer to closing, managing every aspect of the transaction on your behalf.
The Benefits of Buyer’s Agent Representation
It costs you nothing to use a member of The Jim Allen Group as your Buyer’s Agent. Remember this, the seller ultimately pays our fee.
Your Buyer’s Agent benefits :
- Analyze your financial situation to determine your buying power. If you are not pre-qualified and require a mortgage, we will help you determine how much home you can afford to purchase
- Help you to locate specific properties in neighborhoods that meet your needs and budget – As your Realtor, we help you save time and the expense of searching for the ideal Triangle area home
- As trained neighborhood experts, we point out specific characteristics about properties and neighborhoods that you might otherwise overlook
- Negotiate the best possible price and other concessions on your behalf
- Make absolutely certain all the documentation is properly completed and thoroughly handled
- Be a referral source for your family members, friends and coworkers in need of an real estate agent that offers excellent service
Trust an Experienced Professional
It’s always important to work with a knowledgeable, skilled real estate professional because the process of buying a home is involved and can be complicated at times. We know and understand that you have valid concerns about the amount of money that is at stake. Our team is 100% committed to protecting you from costly missteps along the way.
You Require a Realtor With a Proven Track Record
Don’t underestimate how comforting it is to be guided step-by-step through the buying process either. Whether you’re looking to buy your first home or move up or down from your current property, we can help. The Jim Allen Group offers one-stop shopping with expert advice on financing, contracts, negotiating, and market value here in the Triangle. Our team has a proven track record of success that is well documented by the fact that 90% of our business is obtained by referrals from satisfied clients PLUS – The Jim Allen Group is the # 2 Prudential Team in North America and the #1 Agent in the Triangle since 1996. Rest assured, we will help you achieve your real estate goals while saving you time and money. So remember, when it comes to making what might be your largest investment of a lifetime, don’t go it alone. Click or call us today to schedule your complimentary homebuying consultation, and we’ll be happy to have a qualified real estate professional go to work for you!
Now would be a great opportunity to review what our past clients have to say about their home buying experience with The Jim Allen Group.