Fleming Fields in Fuquay-Varina NC is a New Home Community Delivering the Best in Price, Value and Convenience!
- Homes from the $200’s
- 82 lot community with large home sites from 1/2 acre to larger than 7 1/2 acres
- Community Pool & Clubhouse
- 2200 Sq. Ft. to 4000 Sq. Ft.
- City Water & individual Septic
- Community Pond
Custom Builder Team:
- NC Custom Homes
- Reese Construction
- RHC Construction
Fuquay-Varina is part of the Wake County Public School System, the largest school system in the state of North Carolina, and one of the top performing large systems. As part of that system, Fuquay-Varina is proud to have five elementary schools, one middle school and one high school. For more information about Fuquay-Varina public schools, call (919) 850-1600 or go to www.wcpss.net.
- Ballentine Elementary School (Multi-track year round)
- Banks Road Elementary (Multi-track year round)
- Fuquay-Varina Elementary School (Traditional)
- Herbert Akins Road Elementary (Multi-track year round)
- Lincoln Heights Elementary School (Traditional)
- Fuquay-Varina Middle School (Traditional)
- Southern Wake Academy – (Public Charter) – 6th grade begins 2012-2013 school year
Time Warner Cable is the provider and can be reached at 866-489-2669
Progress Energy supplies electricity, Call them at 800-452-2777
Garbage & Recycling
Residents within the town limits of Fuquay-Varina are provided garbage and recycling service. Call 919-753-1027
Public Service of North Carolina (PSNC) supplies natural gas, Call PSNC at 877-776-2427
Phone Service (Landline)
Century Link is the main landline carrier, for new residential service, call 919-552-7171.
Water and Sewer – In Town Residents Only
The Town of Fuquay-Varina provides water and sewer to residents. To begin service, call 919-552-1404
Town and County Property Tax Rate
Fuquay-Varina’s tax rate is $.385 per $100 of house value and Wake County assesses at a rate of $.534 per $100 of house value.