Manorfield in Mebane NC Offers Energy Star custom homes from the $150’s
Enjoy the new home community of Manorfield in Mebane NC that is just off Hwy 40 & 85! Great location close to recreation, colleges and universities, medical centers, major shopping centers, outlet mall and business services. This 73 lot community boast 3 -4 bedrooms, 2 car attached garages, stone or brick accents and a community playground. This community will deliver the warmth and charm of a craftsman neighborhood with tree lined streets, sidewalks and inviting front porches.
- 2 car garages
- 3 – 4 bedrooms
- 1500 to 2000 Sq. Ft.
- Stone & Brick Accents
- 73 lot community
- Community Playground
All homes in Manorfield are Energy Star Certified which will SAVE you money. Energy Star homes provide 30 to 50% higher energy efficiencies than standard homes. Builders who produce Energy Star homes take additional time, care and costs to provide a more superior product. The savings associated with an Energy Star home will be evident in your monthly utility bills as well as the comfort of a more even temperature home with better air quality.
Click Image Below to get an interactive tour of the features and advantages of an Energy Star 3.0 home
Custom Builder: Winsolw Custom Homes
Winslow Custom Homes is an award winning construction company that delivers superior quality product with attention to detail and impressive features.
Some of the Energy Star 3.0 Features you will find in Your New Manorfield Home
- LED Recessed Lighting which uses 85% Less Energy than incandescent light; Last Longer and provides better quality light
- LowE/Argon Energy Efficient Windows: Low emissivity glass as a coating to reduce heat transfer/loss with sealed panes to increase insulating properties
- Energy Star Lighting and Appliances providing better energy efficiency and saves money in the usage
- 14 SEER HVAC – 95% Efficient Gas Furnace: Main returns on each floor; secondary returns in all bedrooms which provide better air balance and temperature control
- Tech Shield Radiant Barrier helps block radiant heat from entering the attic and can reduce monthly air conditioning costs by up to 17%
- Programmable Thermostats that provides beneficial savings by providing pre-programmed setting options to regulate the temperature in both summer and winter
- Gap Sealing & OSB Board: sealing all joints and seams for less air infiltration and pest management that keeps moisture outside of the home
- Fresh Air Ventilation: mechanical ventilation systems allow a controlled flow of fresh air into the HVAC system where it is filtered, conditioned, and dehumidified.
- Energy Star Bath Fans & Range Hoods which can effectively transfer moisture out of the home
Why Mebane, NC?
Mebane lies on the border of Alamance and Orange Counties and is located in the Piedmont area of North Carolina, about three hours to both the mountains of Western North Carolina and the beautiful coastline of Eastern North Carolina. A growing community of over 10,624 people, Mebane is the home of several mills and beautiful golf courses. Conveniently located between the International Airports of Greensboro and Raleigh-Durham, with I-85/40 running through the city. Mebane is a city in transition, and as such, we are welcoming many new businesses, homes and people into our community. As one of the fastest growing areas in North Carolina, we encourage community members to become active in our various civic, social, and religious groups. Come to Mebane, and join our community!
Our county is located midway between the peaceful Blue Ridge mountains and the beautiful beaches of the Atlantic. The Interstate 85/40 corridor enables easy access to these recreational areas as well as to major colleges and universities, medical centers, and shopping areas.
Low Tax Rate: at a tax rate of 47 cents per $100.00 of valuation
Explore Downtown Mebane
Mebane Public Works & Utilities
Mebane Public Library,101 S. First Street (919) 563-6431 www.alamancelibraries.org
Elementary School: Audrey W. Garrett Elementary School
Middle School: Hawfields Middle School
High School: Eastern Alamance High School
Directions to the New Home Community of Manorfield in Mebane NC:40 W, Take exit 154 (Tanger Outlets exit); Turn left onto Mebane Oak Road; Take first Right onto Old Hillsborough Rd.; Right into community entrance.