Porto Fino | New Homes for sale in Wake Forest NC
Homes starting from the upper $400’s!
Welcome to Porto Fino in Wake Forest, NC
Porto Fino is an upscale community in the heart of Wake Forest with a grande entrance highlighted with towering Italian Cypress . This 121 lot neighborhood boasts impressive custom homes featuring Italian accents, custom details and unique and spacious floorplans. The home sites are approximately 1/4 acre in size, with basement lots available and have mature wooded landscapes.
– Full Stone or Brick Fronts
– Italian Details and Accents
– 2 and 3 Car Garage Options
– First Floor Master Options
Homes Built by Cady Construction
Wake County is known state-wide for its excellent school system. As the area continues to grow, new schools are opening to meet the needs of a growing school-age population. Some schools operate on a traditional school-year calendar, while others are on a multi-track year-round calendar (9 weeks on, 3 weeks off).
We encourage parents to visit the county school system’s website, www.wcpss.net, for the most up-to-date information on districting, new school planning, and other vital information.
Porto Fino Sitemap
Find Your Homesite
Porto Fino is minutes to downtown Wake Forest with shopping, restaurants, business services and Town Hall
– 4 Miles to Wake Forest Library and Post Office
– WalMart Super Store – 1 Mile
– E. Carroll Joyner Park with 116 Acres of Open Space, Trails, Gardens, Historic Buildings, a 1,000-lawn-seat amphitheater, and a performance area – 6 miles
– Triangle Town Center Mall (over 55 Shops, Restaurants, Book Stores, and More) – 8 miles
– The Factory – Sports complex, dining, entertainment, business services, and ice skating rink – 2 miles
– Kerr YMCA – 4 miles, YMCA at the Factory – 2 miles
– Harris Teeter, Lowes Food – 4 miles
– Easy access to: Capital Blvd./ US-1, Hwy 401, and Hwy 98
Directions to Porto Fino in Wake Forest NC
From 540; Take US-1 North/Capital Blvd.; Turn right onto 1A / South Main Street; Ruen right on Ligon Mill Road; Take a left onto Proto Fino Ave into the neighborhood.