Wake Forest | Homes for sale in Wake Forest, NC Real Estate
Homes for Sale in Wake Forest, NC
This unique character and desirable location combination have led to exponential growth and affluence, but not at the expense of hospitality and charm. It’s one of those special communities in an area that is regularly cited as one of the best places in the country to raise a family, get an education, seek health care, do business or retire. Located just north of Raleigh, Wake Forest, NC, offers all the charm of a Raleigh suburb without the hustle and bustle of the big city. This charming, family-friendly community has tons of great local features and is less than 30 minutes away from downtown, With a variety of homes to fit the needs of young couples, families, and retirees, Wake Forest features a thriving historic downtown and cultural art, nearby shopping, and an incredible social experience. Homes range from historic neighborhoods, modern family choices and golf course communities. Wake Forest is a great place to look for luxury homes, new constructions and also budget-friendly homes on acreage.
Discover Wake Forest Living
Find world class education, employers, culture, dining and the arts in Wake Forest.
Wake County Public Schools in Wake Forest
Wake County Schools are some of the top rated schools in the state
Wake County Schools are some of the top rated schools in the state providing magnet, private, and charter schools options. The triangle area also hosts world-class universities, including Duke University, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and North Carolina State University.
Wake Forest Parks & Recreation
Wake Forest has 561 acres of parks, open space, natural land and trails. This includes five baseball/softball fields, three soccer fields, one pool, six picnic areas, eight playgrounds, eight lighted tennis courts, Flaherty Dog Park, the Wake Forest Community House, Flaherty Park Community Center, the Alston-Massenburg Center, and more than 50 miles of developed and undeveloped greenway trails.
Falls Lake State Recreation Area
Falls Lake State Recreation Area is a collective of seven access areas scattered around the shoreline of this undeveloped, 12,000-acre reservoir. More than 300 campsites at four of the access areas offer a range of outdoor experience from RV hookups to primitive tent camping and group camps. There are five swim beaches in the recreation area and a number of boating ramps, some reserved for paddlers and non-gasoline powered boats. The Beaverdam access offers a network of mountain biking trails as well as a separate and quiet lake impoundment perfect for paddling, fishing and swimming. The Mountains-to-Sea State Trail winds through parts of the recreation area and is a centerpiece of a network of hiking trails. See More information here!
- Apex Homes for sale Apex, NC
- Cary Homes for sale in Cary, NC
- Chapel Hill Houses for sale in Chapel Hill, NC
- Clayton Houses for sale Clayton, NC
- Creedmoor Houses for sale in Creedoor, NC
- Durham Homes for sale in Durham, NC & RTP
- Franklinton, NC Homes for sale in Franklinton, NC
- Franklin County Houses for Sale in Franklin County
- Fuquay-Varina Homes for sale in Fuquay Varina
- Garner Houses for sale in Garner, NC
- Granville County | Houses for sale in Granville County
- Hillsborough Houses for sale in Hillsborough
- Holly Springs | Homes for sale in Holly Springs, NC
- Knightdale | Homes for sale in Knightdale, NC
- Louisburg Homes for sale in Louisburg, NC
- Mebane | Homes for sale in Mebane, NC
- Pittsboro Houses for sale in Pittsboro, NC
- Raleigh | Homes for sale in Raleigh, NC
- Rolesville | Homes for sale in Rolesville, NC
- Wake Forest | Homes for sale in Wake Forest, NC
- Wendell Houses for sale in Wendell, NC
- Youngsville | Homes for sale in Youngsville, NC
- Zebulon | Homes for sale in Zebulon, NC