New Homes For Sale
Your New Home Guide for the Raleigh-Durham Area
The Jim Allen Group Is The Triangle New Home Expert!
Are you searching for that exclusive dream home? At The Jim Allen Group, Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston, we have hundreds of new homes for sale from Raleigh to Durham available to fit your needs. Here you will find the most comprehensive resource for new home information in the Triangle. This website offers you more new home neighborhoods, more outstanding builders and more choices for new homes priced to fit your style and budget. Access detailed information on new home neighborhoods with satellite maps and lifestyle amenities available in each neighborhood. You’re sure to find the new home of your dreams here at JimAllen.com
Relocation Information and Community Info
If you are Relocating to the Area or considering a new location, visit our Jim Allen Town and School Guide, a powerful tool to help get all of your questions answered. Or click the magazine on the right for specific Community information. These resources will provide you with information to help better understand the surrounding areas including schools, population, local government, area attractions and so much more!
We Have Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Wake Forest, and the entire Surrounding Triangle New Home Market Covered!
Why buy a new home in Wake, Granville, Franklin or Durham Counties? Great question! If you haven’t heard, this area continues to receive many accolades year after year as the best place to live, work, learn, play, and retire in the country. A superior quality of life and affordability makes Raleigh and the Triangle area the ultimate destination of choice for many looking to relocate. As your Neighborhood Experts, we have the Triangle new home market covered!
Recent surveys indicate the following reasons why people relocate to the Triangle:
- Abundant Job Opportunities- the key driver of employment is the Research Triangle Park. Forbes Magazine recently voted the Triangle as a leader in new business climate in the nation.
- Wonderful Location– From the Triangle, it’s a short drive to the Coast of North Carolina (2 hour drive) and the Western NC Mountains (3.5 hour drive). Superior access to air travel via the RDU International Airport, excellent network of roads with Interstates 40 and 85, and close proximity to Interstate 95 to the east. Rail travel is available via access to Amtrak with passenger stops in Raleigh, Cary, and Durham. Many families relocating from Florida to the Triangle are called “Half Backs,” as these families native to the Northeast now live half way back to their original home.
- Ideal Weather– 4 distinct seasons without either harsh winters or excessive summer heat
- Superior Educational Opportunities- Both primary and secondary education
- Affordability– Cost of living remains affordable
- Outstanding Selection of new homes and new neighborhoods
- Superior Cultural Events & Opportunities: The NC Symphony – The Carolina Ballet – Theater-in-the-Park – DPAC
Outstanding Professional and Collegiate Sports Teams for which to cheer include: Carolina Hurricanes | NHL Hockey – The Durham Bulls | AAA Baseball Club – The Carolina Mudcats | AA Baseball Club – North Carolina State University – Duke University – The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and more