Cary, NC Community Guide Learn About the Local Amenities in Cary, NC
Discover Why Cary Is A Great Place to Call Home
The town of Cary is located west of Raleigh, close to Research Triangle Park and RDU Airport. Having earned numerous accolades for its safety and family-friendly atmosphere, Cary is an inviting community for all types of home buyers. Individuals can find plenty of employment opportunities as well as a plethora of entertainment options near many Cary neighborhoods.
Things To Do in Cary
- Cross Roads Plaza is a popular shopping mall, with more than 60 retail stores, dining spots, services, and more.
- Miles of scenic greenways are available for residents who enjoy the outdoors. There are many neighborhood parks, athletic fields, and even a dog park.
- Cary hosts many town events throughout the year. Some of these yearly events include: Lazy Daze Arts and Crafts Festival, Diwali Celebration, Kite Festival, Earth Day, Cary Road Race, and more.
- The Cary Arts Center has all types of classes and camps available for children. Some of the programs include: acting, dancing, pottery, fused and stained glass, and more.
- The Koka Booth Amphitheater hosts outdoor concerts, movies, and live performances.
Homes For Sale in Cary
Neighborhoods in Cary and the Surrounding Area
Cary Interactive Community Guide
Cary is home to many nationally recognized companies – many of which are in the technology industry. Below is a list of some of the top employers in town.
- CeNeRX Bio Pharma
- Epic Games
Wake County Public Schools | WCPSS
Cary is known for having excellent schools within the Wake County Public School System. According to Greatschools.org, Davis Drive Elementary, Davis Drive Middle and Mills Park Middle are some of the highest ranked schools in the area. Cary High School was ranked in the top ten high schools in North Carolina by US News.
Transforming young minds into future leaders | Wake County Schools | WCPSS | One of NC’s largest and highest rated school systems
One of the great advantages of buying a home in Cary is the education available to its residents. Cary is home to excellent schools including charter schools, private schools, and public schools. The Wake County Public School System serves Cary and local parents are confident in the education their children receive.
For additional Wake Count School information, facts, test scores and more visit: http://www.wcpss.net
The following public schools are available in Cary within the Wake County system:
Elementary Schools in Cary | WCPSS
- Adams Elementary School
- Alston Ridge Elementary School
- Briarcliff Elementary School
- Carpenter Elementary School
- Cary Elementary School
- Davis Drive Elementary School
- Farmington Woods Magnet Elementary School
- Green Hope Elementary School
- Highcroft Drive Elementary School
- Kingswood Magnet Elementary School
- Mills Park Elementary School
- Northwoods Elementary School
- Penny Road Elementary School
- Pleasant Grove Elementary School
- Reedy Creek Elementary School
- Turner Creek Elementary School
- Weatherstone Elementary School
High Schools in Cary | WCPSS
What is My Home Worth? Free Valuation!
Home prices in the Triangle area are rising! We have professional agents who can determine the value of your home, offer home selling insights, and provide listing resources. Click here to find out what your home is worth.