Cary NC Real Estate
Discover why Cary is a great place to call home
The town of Cary is located west of Raleigh, close to Research Triangle Park and RDU Airport. Having earned numerous accolades for its safety and family-friendly atmosphere, Cary is an inviting community for all types of home buyers. You can find plenty of employment opportunities as well as different types of entertainment near many Cary neighborhoods.
Things To Do in Cary
- Cross Roads Plaza is a popular shopping mall, with more than 60 clothing stores, dining spots, services and more.
- Miles of scenic greenways are available for residents who want to enjoy the outdoors. There are many neighborhood parks, athletic fields and even a dog park.
- Cary hosts many town events throughout the year. Some of these yearly events include: Lazy Daze Arts and Crafts Festival, Diwali Celebration, Kite Festival, Earth Day, Cary Road Race and more.
- The Cary Arts Center have all types of classes and camps available to children. Some of the programs include: acting, dance, pottery, fused and stained glass and more.
- The Koka Booth Amphitheater shows outdoor concerts, movies and performances.
Jobs and Schools
Cary is known for having excellent schools within the Wake County Public School System. According to Greatschools.org, Davis Drive Elementary, Davis Drive Middle and Mills Park Middle are some of the highest ranked schools in the area. Cary High School was ranked in the Top Ten high schools in the state by US News.
In addition to its schools, Cary is home to many nationally recognized companies, many of which are involved in technology. Here’s a list of some of the top employers within the town.
- CeNeRX Bio Pharma
- Epic Games
How’s the market in Cary NC?
Watch the Monthly Market Update
All real estate is local, which is why we offer you current and historical data from our local MLS to produce detailed, highly visual and easy to interpret videos that demonstrate monthly market trends.
Homes for sale in Cary
Wake County Public Schools | WCPSS
Transforming young minds into future leaders | Wake County Schools | WCPSS | One of NC’s largest and highest rated school systems
One of the great advantages of buying a new Cary home is the education available. Excellent schools are here as well as charter schools, private schools, and other choices. The Wake County Public School System serves Cary. You can feel good knowing that schools in Cary are considered exceptional places to learn.
For additional Wake Count School information, facts, test scores and more visit: http://www.wcpss.net
The following public schools are available in Cary within the Wake County system:
Elementary Schools in Cary | WCPSS
- Adams Elementary School
- Alston Ridge Elementary School
- Briarcliff Elementary School
- Carpenter Elementary School
- Cary Elementary School
- Davis Drive Elementary School
- Farmington Woods Magnet Elementary School
- Green Hope Elementary School
- Highcroft Drive Elementary School
- Kingswood Magnet Elementary School
- Mills Park Elementary School
- Northwoods Elementary School
- Penny Road Elementary School
- Pleasant Grove Elementary School
- Reedy Creek Elementary School
- Turner Creek Elementary School
- Weatherstone Elementary School
Middle Schools in Cary, NC | WCPSS
High Schools in Cary | WCPSS
New Home Communities in Cary, NC